Annulment Kit with Instructions
The courts change their forms frequently.
This kit contains the most current forms and up-to-date instructions!
By Paralegal Amy Wishart, Do It Yourself
- Do It Yourself Annulment Kit
- Forms & Instructions
- Washington State
- By Do It Yourself Documents
- List Price: $39.95
With the purchase of this kit you may upgrade to the full service for the difference of price if you find yourself overwhelmed.
To use our Independent Paralegal Service to have a paralegal complete all the documents necessary for an Annulment (Petition for Invalidity) select one of the following:
A complete Petition for a Declaration of Invalidity Kit
with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for
persons who wish to secure their own annulment in the
State of Washington. With this kit one party will need to file the documents and appear in court regardless if both parties are in agreement.
To avoid a court appearance and complete your petition for invalidity through the mail you will need to file your petition in Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County. To file in Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County use the following kit: Lincoln County & Wahkiakum County
There are very limited circumstances which you can have your marriage declared
invalid. To view these circumstances, view:
"May I get an annulment instead of a divorce?"
If you purchase this kit and find yourself overwhelmed by
the process you may upgrade to our full service and we will
credit you the cost of this kit towards the service fee.
- Confidential Information Form (INFO)
- Addendum to Confidential Information Form (AD)
- Petition for Declaration Concerning Validity (PTIN)
- Summons (SM)
- Acceptance of Service (ACSR)
- Return of Service (ACSR)
- Joinder (JN)
- Motion and Declaration for Service of Summons by
- Order of Service of Summons by Publication (If
Required by Local Practice) (ORPUB)
- Summons by Publication (SMPB)
- Motion and Declaration To Serve by Mail (MTAF)
- Order Allowing Service By Mail (ORRSR)
- Summons By Mail
- Motion and Declaration for Default
- Order of Default
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (FNFCL)
- Parenting Plan **
- Financial Declaration **
- Washington State Child Support Schedule-Instructions
- Washington State Child Support Schedule Worksheets
- Order of Child Support **
- Sealed Financial Source Documents (Cover Sheet)
- Note for Dissolution Calendar
- Residential Time Summary Report
AND MUCH MORE!!!
**Forms only used only when
there are dependent children of the marriage.