Divorce Kit with Instructions
Without Dependent Children
The courts change their forms frequently.
This kit contains the most current forms and up-to-date instructions!
By Paralegal Amy Wishart, Do It Yourself
- Do It Yourself Divorce Kit - No Children
- Forms & Instructions
- Washington State
- By Do It Yourself Documents
- List Price: $39.95
With the purchase of this kit you may upgrade to the full service for the difference of price if you find yourself overwhelmed.
To use our Independent Paralegal Service to have a
paralegal complete all the documents necessary for a Divorce (Dissolution) select one of the following:
A complete Marriage Dissolution Kit with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for persons who wish to secure their own divorce in the State of Washington. With this kit one party will need to file the documents and appear in court regardless if both parties are in agreement.
To avoid a court appearance and complete your divorce through the mail you will need to file your divorce in Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County. To file in Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County use the following kit: Lincoln & Wahkiakum Counties.
If you purchase this kit and find yourself overwhelmed by
the process you may upgrade to our full service and we will
credit you the cost of this kit towards the service fee.
- Confidential Information Form (INFO)
- Addendum to Confidential Information Form (AD)
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage (PTDSS)
- Summons (SM)
- Acceptance of Service (ACSR)
- Return of Service (ACSR)
- Joinder (JN)
- Motion and Declaration for Service of Summons by
- Order of Service of Summons by Publication (If
Required by Local Practice) (ORPUB)
- Summons by Publication (SMPB)
- Motion and Declaration To Serve by Mail (MTAF)
- Order Allowing Service By Mail (ORRSR)
- Summons By Mail
- Motion and Declaration for Default
- Order of Default
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (FNFCL)
- Note for Dissolution Calendar
AND MUCH MORE!!!