Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County, Washington
Divorce Kit with Instructions,
Without Dependent Children,
No Court Appearance
The courts change their forms
frequently. This kit contains the most current forms and up-to-date
By Paralegal Amy Wishart, Do It Yourself
- Do It Yourself Divorce Kit - No Children
- Forms & Instructions
- Washington State (Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County)
- By Do It Yourself Documents
- List Price: $39.95
With the purchase of this kit you may upgrade to the full service for the difference of price if you find yourself overwhelmed.
To use our Independent Paralegal Service to have a
paralegal complete all the documents necessary for a Divorce (Dissolution) select one of the following:
File Your Divorce in Lincoln County or Wahkiakum and avoid a court appearance!
A Marriage Dissolution Kit for individuals who are
in agreement (uncontested) and who have no dependent children and who wish to obtain their own divorce in the State of Washington by filing in Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County thereby avoiding a court appearance. This kit contains instructions and a full set of forms.
If both parties are in agreement you may use either county. If your spouse is not in agreement you should use Wahkiakum County. To learn more regarding the difference between the two courts, see:
Lincoln County vs. Wahkiakum County.
If you purchase this kit and find yourself overwhelmed by
the process you may upgrade to our full service and we will
credit you the cost of this kit towards the service fee.
- Time-line for when and how to submit all paperwork to
- Addendum to Confidential Information Form (AD)
- Summons (SM)
- Confidential Information Form (INFO)
- Return of Service (ACSR)
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage (PTDSS)
- Motion and Declaration for Service of Summons by
- Acceptance of Service (ACSR)
- Summons by Publication (SMPB)
- Joinder (JN)
- Motion and Declaration To Serve by Mail (MTAF)
- Order of Service of Summons by Publication (If
Required by Local Practice) (ORPUB)
- Order Allowing Service By Mail (ORRSR)
- Summons By Mail
- Motion and Declaration for Default
- Order of Default
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (FNFCL)
- Note for Dissolution Calendar
- Lincoln County Verification Form
- Lincoln County Fee Waiver Form
AND MUCH MORE!!!
All counties charge between $294 - $314, Lincoln County and Wahkiakum County charge an additional $30.00 at the
end of the 90 day cooling off period. Using Lincoln County or Wahkiakum County allows
Washingtonians to not go to court (everything is completed through the mail) and
if there are dependent children they will not have to take parenting classes as
all other counties in Washington State require.