Affidavit Authorization for Minor to Travel
Paralegal Service

By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal & Nonlawyer Assistant Services

This service is available for most states and may be completed via the internet or at one of our offices.

  • Child Care Power of Attorney Service
  • All States except for Louisiana and North Carolina.
  • By Do It Yourself Documents
  • List Price: $14.95 - This service is exempt from sales tax.

State-Specific, this form has been drafted specifically for your state.  

Skip Navigation Links.
Service Agreement
Paralegal Services
Estate Planning Kits


An affidavit is a statement made under oath before a Notary Public or similar person authorized by the laws of that state to administer oaths. This Affidavit authorizing your minor to travel must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public. The person you are appointing your child to travel with does not need to appear in front of the Notary Public.

Complete a Questionnaire

Quick Online Service

This is our quick online service. You will be directed to a secure form where your information is encrypted prior to leaving your browser. You do not need to log in and create an account. Your information is not kept in any database. Your information is disposed of as soon as you have received and reviewed your documents. No information received from you will ever be released to a third party.

You may call (866) 946-0325 if your prefer to give us your information over the phone.