Independent Paralegal Service

Paralegal Service. To use our Independent Paralegal Service to have a paralegal complete all the documents necessary for a child custody service, please see one of the following:

Affidavit Authorization for Minor to Travel

Affidavit Authorization
for Minor to Travel
  • Author: Amy Wishart, Paralegal
  • Publisher: Do It Yourself Documents, LLC
  • Edition: 5th
  • Available by Download
  • List Price: $12.95
  • Our Price: $8.95
  • All forms are state specific: View States


An affidavit is a formal written statement made under oath before a Notary Public or another authorized person who has the legal power to administer oaths. If you wish to authorize a person to travel with your minor child, you must sign this affidavit in the presence of a Notary Public. Please note that the person you are designating to travel with your child does not need to be present when signing the affidavit. Rest assured that by following the proper procedure, you can confidently give permission for your child to travel safely.


  • One page, one-sided, 8.5 x 11
  • Can be notarized
  • Includes 3 Options


Affidavit Authorization for Minor to Travel
Select Your State
By Download
Our Price: $8.95
By Mail
Our Price: $8.95
American Express Card Visa Card Master Card Discover Card Diners Card PayPal

Do It Yourself Documents LLC BBB Business Review