- Author: Emily Doskow Attorney and Lina Guillen Attorney
- Publisher: Nolo
- Edition: 9th
- List Price: $29.99
Our Price: $23.99
All forms are state specific: View States
Resolve neighbor conflicts and get peace of mind
Don’t let a neighborly nuisance turn into a nasty lawsuit. Learn your rights and responsibilities with Neighbor Law, the plain-English guide to the laws behind common neighbor disputes.
Neighbor Law is more than a legal guide―it’s a practical book filled with tips on how to solve problems and restore good neighbor relations. Find out how to handle:
- noisy neighbors
- trees that hang over a property line
- blocked views
- unclear boundary lines
- high, unsightly, or deteriorating fences
- dangers to children (“attractive nuisances”)
- problems with neighboring businesses
- drones trespassing onto your property
- other common issues, like secondhand smoke, blighted property, and animal issues.
The 9th edition includes updated laws and information on mediation, going to court, boundary fences, private nuisances, and much more.