- Author: Frederick W. Daily Attorney and Erica Good Pless J.D. LL.M.
- Publisher: Nolo
- List Price: $34.99
Our Price: $27.95
All forms are state specific: View States
The book the IRS doesn’t want you to read
The Internal Revenue Service can wreak havoc on your life. But now you can confront America’s most intimidating government agency with confidence. Packed with practical information and advice, Stand Up to the IRS reveals the tactics of the IRS and how to deal with them.
Turn to Stand Up to the IRS when you need help:
- defending your deductions
- filing a late return
- working out a long-term payment plan
- stopping collection efforts
- avoiding property seizures
- determining if bankruptcy offers a solution
- learning what to say when you face an auditor, and
- appealing an auditor’s decision.