- Author: Frederick W. Daily and Jeffrey A. Quinn
- Publisher: Nolo
- List Price: $29.99
Our Price: $21.95
All forms are state specific: View States
Create a business tax strategy that will save you time, energy and money
Getting your tax matters on track will free up your time to do what really counts: run a profitable business. Tax Savvy for Small Business shows you how to:
- deduct operating expenses
- deduct travel, vehicle and entertainment expenses
- take advantage of tax credits
- write off long-term assets
- compare business structures
- keep solid business records, and
- handle an IRS audit.
This completely updated edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business explains the latest tax breaks and IRS rules and forms.