Adoption, Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
- Online Price: $204.95
- Office Price: $239.00
This service is exempt> from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
How to send us your information.
- If you prefer to save your information in our secure database allowing you to access the data at your leisure or from different computers select the blue "Click to begin the service" button below.
- If you prefer to download a questionnaire and work on it from your computer, see Other Intake Questionnaire Options
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
Using this service, you can adopt a minor child(ren)n. In the case of the minor child(ren), the biological parents terminate their parental rights. See below for additional information regarding the process.
- A petition under this chapter may be filed in either the superior court of the county in which the petitioner is a resident or the superior court of the county in which the adoptee is domiciled.
- A petition under this chapter may be consolidated with any other petition under this chapter. A hearing under this chapter may be consolidated with any other hearing under this chapter.
A Child's Social Security Benefits
If someone adopts a child who is receiving benefits. When a child who is receiving benefits is adopted, let Social Security know the child’s new name, the date of the adoption decree, and the adopting parent’s name and address. The adoption won’t cause benefits to end.
- Petition for Adoption
- Mother's Consent to Adoption, Termination of Parental Rights and Waiver of Right to Receive Notice of Proceedings
- Father's Consent to Adoption, Termination of Parental Rights and Waiver of Right to Receive Notice of Proceedings
- Consent to Adoption Termination of Parental Rights and Waiver of Right to Receive Notice of Proceedings by Adoptee Age Fourteen or Older
- Sworn Statement in Accordance With The Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act (Stepparent) (RCW 26.27.090)
- Motion and Order Appointing Next Friend of the Court
- Notice of Hearing Petition for Adoption
- Petition for Termination of the Parent/Child Relationship
- Findings of Fact and Conclusion of Law RE: Terminating Parent/Child Relationship
- Order Terminating Parent/Child Relationship
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law
- Decree of Adoption
- Affidavit of Service
- and much more...
Names of forms may differ for each state
Additional charges if Respondent will not sign:
The Respondent must be notified by one of the following. NOTE: If you don't know where the respondent lives you will need to serve by publication.
- Service Fee - Best Option, you may have anyone over the age of 18 serve the respondent at no additional cost; or
- Service Fee - we can have them served anywhere in the United States, $120.00- $150.00. The process server will make 3 attempts to serve and if service cannot be completed we will ask the court to serve by publication.
Service by publication - means that you publish the Summons or other document in a newspaper of general circulation in the area where your spouse or partner is likely to be. For service by publication, you will have to pay the newspaper a fee to publish the document. NOTE: You must have an Order from the Court allowing service by publication in order to proceed in this manner.
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.