Annulment - With Child, Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
- Online Price: $194.95
- Office Price: $229.00
This service is exempt> from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
How to send us your information.
- If you prefer to save your information in our secure database allowing you to access the data at your leisure or from different computers select the blue "Click to begin the service" button below.
- If you prefer to download a questionnaire and work on it from your computer, see Other Intake Questionnaire Options.
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
Do It Yourself Documents, has helped thousands of divorce, legal separation and annulment clients since its founding in 2001.
Petition for Annulment with Dependent Children of the Marriage. Use this service to end a marriage or a domestic partnership with dependent children.
- division of personal property and real estate
- alimony/spousal maintenance
- division of debts and other obligations
- name change to former name for the wife
- income taxes
- and other important issues.
- Confidential Information Form (INFO)
- Addendum to Confidential Information Form (AD)
- Petition for Annulment
- Summons (SM)
- Acceptance of Service (ACSR)
- Return of Service (ACSR)
- Joinder (JN)
- Motion and Declaration for Service of Summons by Publication (DCLR)
- Order of Service of Summons by Publication (If Required by Local Practice) (ORPUB)
- Summons by Publication (SMPB)
- Motion and Declaration To Serve by Mail (MTAF)
- Order Allowing Service By Mail (ORRSR)
- Summons By Mail
- Motion and Declaration for Default
- Order of Default
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (FNFCL)
- Parenting Plan
- Financial Declaration
- State Child Support Schedule-Instructions
- State Child Support Schedule Worksheets
- Order of Child Support
- Sealed Financial Source Documents (Cover Sheet)
- Note for Dissolution Calendar
- Residential Time Summary Report
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
Names of forms may differ for each state
Additional charges if Respondent will not sign:
The Respondent must be notified by one of the following, we do not mark up any of these costs as our competition, we charge only the cost of your selection:
- Service Fee (You may have anyone over the age of 18 serve the respondent at no additional cost); or
- Service Fee - we can have them served anywhere in the United States.$50.00- $95.00; or
- Service by certified/registered mail.$5.50 - $15.50 (Respondent will have to sign for the mail, if they choose not to then you will have to serve them by either option 1 or 2. NOTE: You must have an Order from the Court allowing service by mail in order to proceed in this manner, we do not charge extra to prepare the Motion and Order.
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.